Where do I get a German EU pet passport

You can only get the EU pet passport for Germany from a German vet. It is an official document like an ID card, stamped and certified by a vet confirming the animal’s identity.

You are required to carry this German EU pet passport when you cross borders in Europe with your animal.

Last update on 06.10.2014 by Venne Media.

Go back